Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

oh, the wonderful things you find on the interwebz (no, really)

i find things when i play online. and since i really liked this.... here ya go, lovely readers.


"Dear Future Boyfriend,

I hope you will be my special someone.
Someone who will be cute with me.
Someone who will lay in bed with me all day.
Someone that doesn’t mind kissing a lot.
Someone who likes to watch movies.
Someone who likes to go out.
Someone that likes going to park and getting on the swings.
Someone who will hold my hand whenever we go somewhere.
Someone who isn’t afraid to be downright goofy.
Someone who likes to have pillow fights, tickle fights and paint fights.
Someone who won’t judge me from my past mistakes.
Someone who isn’t afraid to be with me.
Someone who isn’t afraid to love me, for me.

Love,
Me."


Pretty sure that's my current boyfriend <3

No comments: