Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

study hall and an update on plot and paper!

haylooooo lovie-dovies.
how ya be?

i am currently in study hall (ok, not in my actual study hall class, but across the hall in the empty computer lab - well, empty except for sam)

my back huuuuuurts and i do not want to go to algebra.
i am so tired from staying up late and putting poems together in a composition book so my english teacher could look at them to see if she wanted to sponsor me in a poetry contest.

i hope she does, and i hope she'll have an opinion on which to use!

i am still starving though i just got back from eating lunch.
i didn't pack enough because we don't have a lot of food at home right now.
we have to go to the grocery store before or after my "the odd couple" audtition tonight.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i am most definitely bringing my plot and paper project with me tonight, though. that way i'll be able to get some done while i'm waiting to audition.

speaking of my plot and paper project, i am currently on page twelve or thirteen, and am so jealous of glenna who is somewhere in the ninety page zone.
how the hell did you do that, blue lipstick samurai?!

i like how it's developing, though.
it's actually a story that i wrote 20K into last year, but needed some definite TLC after my abandoning it.
i started in a different place this time, and it's going much better.
more drama.

drama in books = good
drama in life = bad

well, i have to go back into my study hall classroom and get my stuff, so later gators!

xoxo,
rissa

No comments: