Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

feliz viernes

hola, lovie-dovies, and happy friday.

i am sooo tired this morning. beyond belief.

and i need to proofread my texts better.

today's fill in the blank fun is from The Little Things We Do


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is crank up some energetic music and start to sing - it's the only thing that'll wake me up.

2. Today I wish I was not at school but instead just relaxing and having fun with Codey and the rest of the gang.

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy a B U N C H of music.


4. Tomorrow I will be going to another Homecoming dance and dinner at Max & Erma's with friends.

5. Two things that don't go together are Fridays and homework.


6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a Snickers Dark bar or, if I don't already have it, the newest edition of Seventeen.


7. The last time I tried something new was last Saturday. Just last Saturday in general.
 
well, i barely had enough time to even type this post, and it was mostly copy and paste...
i may blog more later during study hall.
later, lovies.
 
xoxo,
rissa

No comments: