Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♫ fathers be good to your daughters.... ♫

hayloo, lovie-dovies.
the title of this post truthfully has no relevance to the content what-so-ever, other than it was the last song i was listening to.

plus we all know i love me some john mayer.

i have one month until my birthday *squeeeee* and i kinda want my dad to learn that for me for my birthday.
not too much to ask for, right?

well, right now i'm kinda sorta really happy right now because a) i've had four hugs from le boyf already and it's only 3rd period, b) he was able to actually explain my math homework to me in a way that i understand, and c) he's actually less than a year older than me.

woooooooooo!

this weekend is greene's homecoming, and... okay, leila, please don't hurt me, but i'm not excited as i was before. i thought that my dance was going to be miserable, but it wasn't. it was the best. dance. ever.
now, if i could bring le boyf with me, it'd be a whole 'nother story.
but, i follow the best friend code.
bff asked me first, bf was just a recent addition.
...
*looks at leila for permission* *puppy dog eyes*
i know he'll go for it. *sheepish smile*
i luuuuuuuve you lei-lei....
or, should i say, GIRLFRIEND :P
you, my darling, have the greatest teenage girl mind EVERRRR.
but PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE I WILL SOOOOOO HOOK YOU UP WITH IAN SOMERHALDER IF I EVER GET FAMOUS!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEHE'LLMAKEWINTERJEALOUSPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!
EDIT::::THATISJUSTANADDEDBENEFITPLUSMAKINGHIMSQUIRMWOULDBETHEBESTREVENGE EVER
*gets on knees* *begs*
plus then you get to meet him.... C:

i have... wrote one more sentence in my plot and paper. that train of thought kind of crashed. i'll probably try to get some done when i'm at leila's on saturday night.

oh, and honey? what color is your dress?


well, it's almost the end of class and i'm like freezing cold. i soooo need to go to my locker to get codey's hoodie again, but i can't do that until before 5th period....

xoxo,
rissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've clarified this, and yes, he can come. But you sooo owe me. Like BIG TIME owe me.

And my dress is the one I was going to wear to the Winter Formal last year before it got cancelled. Also the one I was wearing in our Romeo and Juliet video.

In short, it's black.