Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

distractions...

hayloo lovie-dovies.

i am typing this so that i don't completely zone out and miss the bell today.
dang you, patrick, for asking about that one thing that i've been doing my best to keep out of my head, and i'd been doing pretty dang good at it, too.
and no, it's not that.
and i was already wound up. ughhhhh.

and, of course, i mention this at codey and he grins evilly at me. that boy is up to something, i swear.
i mean, other than the picnic...
oh, hi mom *blushes*

(i just completely forgot she now reads this blog *facepalm* *waves sheepishly* i love yew mommeh)

in other news, my mom read one of his texts to me last night (thankfully it was just something like a "yes, it will be." i mean, none of them are incriminating, just rather cheesy and flirty and DANGIT I'M A TEENAGE GIRL SHUTUP.) and was able to figure out his signature "" (ahem, *sniffle*) within about two seconds.
I HAD TO ASK HIM WHAT IT MEANT WHAT THE FRICK MOM?!

also, in light of mocking castle's daughter (we had just watched the episode from monday night - it was pretty good, too!) i sing-songed "mom, how do you know you're in love?"
except for i couldn't keep a straight face as i said it.
...
and i may have been mildly curious.
mom's reply? "are you just joking or do you want a serious answer?"
me (internally): dang i forgot she can read my mind practically.
me (externally): *sheepish smile while turning from doing dishes* "a little bit of both...?"

and then she talked until my stepdad got back from the gas station.

so, basically, i'm most fluent in spanish right now. my english is total gibberish.
and i don't mind one bit.

xoxo,
rissa

No comments: