Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Music Monday and a Few Other Things...

My Music Monday this week is Hot Chelle Rae.
AKA these guys:

And they're really fricken good. 

They only have one album out, and it's been out since October, but I just heard of them yesterday.

I shouldn't be allowed to go on iTunes after 9PM if I have iTunes Cards *sigh*

But, my personal favorites are
Bleed
&
Never Have I Ever

They have awesome baseline, and rocking lyrics, which is normally what I look for from this type of band. 


Now, in other news...

I'm going to start doing weekly writing check-ins.  They'll more than likely be posted on Saturday or Sunday, because that's when my free time is, most of the time.

There will be no word count, though, because I am handwriting this WIP (at least, for the first five chaps).

I seriously wrote eight pages last night.

I was up until 3AM working on it, but I just got on a roll.
And I've decided that I absolutely love my characters in this one.  Their personalities are just...
Strange.
Which is probably why I love them. 






Loralei

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because fictional boys are always the best... and the particularly yummiest :)

Love and kisses,
Evie-dear