Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

fill-in-the-blank friday {fashion}

Happy Friday!!
This is from Lauren's blog.

One fashion trend I really regret is ... I'm not really sure.  I haven't really ever followed trends.  But I refuse to wear "liquid leggings" or brightly colored skinny jeans.  I look funny in them =/

The one thing that always completes any outfit is shoes and/or funky socks.  I absolutely love my shoes, but I also love going barefoot, and over-the-knee socks look awesome when paired with the right outfit. 

I would describe my style as comfy chic.  I refuse to leave the house in sweatpants (I'm kinda OCD on that...) but I honestly consider "dressed up" as black skinny jeans and a nice top.  Or a cute trendy dress.

My fashion muse is probably Ashley Greene or Taylor Swift.  Ashley seems to always look awesome, even in some of the not-as-cute-as-they-could-be outfits for Alice, and Taylor is making dresses back in style :)

If I could own one designer piece of clothing, it would be probably some kind of shoes.  I'm not super big on designer labels, but I would like a designer pair of shoes!

I would love to raid the wardrobe of again, either Ashley Greene or Taylor Swift. Probably Ashley Greene. 

Today I am wearing my trusty dark denim skinny jeans, white ribbed tank top, olive green courdroy vest, and an oversized black cardigan. And probably ballet flats.

So, happy weekend!
I have one week of classes left -- and they're all exams.
BUT, tonight I'm going to the school bus races with my mom.
Yeah, it's a country thing.
And yes, I'll probably be writing while I'm there ;)

Loralei

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love funky socks! I have a ton. :D

Unknown said...

So Lauren is taking a break from blogging and we have no fill in the blanks this week. *sob*

Never fear -- I created my own blanks! http://www.anniecristina.com/2010/05/very-happy-friday.html

:D