Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

fill-in-the-blank friday

i'm not even going to start to try to explain how my week has gone. it has just been really rough.
really, really rough.

without further ado, here are your fill-in-the-blanks from lauren at the little things we do.

* one of my favorite things to do when i have free time is curl up with a cup of tea or coffee and write like the wind.

* when i have free time i tend to be really, really lazy. i nap and i read {that's productive in my eyes, though} and i write {also productive} and i tend to eat more.

* if i had an entire day completely to myself i would go hang out at a nearby {and totally crunchy} town that has coffee shops and book stores and pretty free spaces. and i would write. a lot.

* i prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) it honestly depends on the day. because of the way i was raised, i'm really used to being alone and that tends to be the way i'm most comfortable, but get me around the right people {evvie, my boys, the thespians...} and i'm happy as a clam.

* most of my free time happens in the summer and on some weekends. but i always have a backlog of chores, etc.

* the best thing about free time is that it is FREE! i'm free to work towards my goals or just relax. i like relaxing.

* the next time i have free time i should probably seriously make a dent in my work in progress but instead i'll probably read or putter around on the interwebs.

happy friday!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

How about in your next free time making a short promo video for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge?
We currently have a video making challenge that you might enjoy.


Lee
Have you heard about the A to Z Video Challenge?
Blogging from A to Z