Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

friday!

this week actually seemed shorter than most, by some miracle. 
i think it might have been the cloud of happiness around me.
that or the fact that i actually don't feel like a zombie anymore even though i've had LESS sleep than usual.


this was my last full week of actual school until the second week of january, which is the start of the new semester. monday through thursday are EXAMSEXAMSEXAMS.
which actually seem like they're going to be easy.
simply because i know my stuff and i'm allowed to have a cheat sheet at the very least on each exam. in pre-ap i get to use EVERYTHING because we're just writing two essays and, hello!, it sort of helps to have textual support sometimes. and in econ, i get to use my entire notebook of outlines. thank you, god.


but, right along with the beginning of the second semester is the beginning of our production of oliver!


i'm definitely resting as much as physically possible over the break. especially since we're going to have wee ones in oliver!


anyways, in effort to take a break from the addictingness that editing pictures on picnik is, here's your fill in the blank friday from lauren at the little things we do!


* my most favorite "little thing" is either being lazy with a hot cup of coffee on a sunday morning or feeling pretty. yes, i am slightly vain. but isn't everyone?


* i'd give anything to go on uchicago's trip to greece next summer. damn you people, sending me tempting pamphlets!!


* i can't believe my junior year is already halfway over. it seemed like barely two weeks ago it was august and i was just starting off the year. less than a year until i start applying to colleges, and i'm freaking excited!


* the one thing i'd like to achieve today is an hour of yoga. it sounds sooooooo good right now because my back is killing me. i feel like a spring that's a tad bit too compressed.


* the last thing i want to do today is fail miserably at writing. so i'll try not to fail :)


* if i were writing my own blank today, it would say: december word association: go!


* my favorite candle scent is ... well, um, i don't really burn candles. but my old english teacher had (and still has) a sugar cookie one on a warmer in her classroom so it always smells really good in there.

No comments: