Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

oh, juliet...

today has been beautiful, wonderful - and absolutely horrible, too. my father has been an inconsolable jerk all day and miscommunications have abounded.

and now, i'm watching letters to juliet and i'm ready to do my fill in the blank friday from lauren at the little things we do and the house is quiet and almost everything is right in my world.


* waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of pure torture. i am not a fan of waking up at dawn ever, and i'm not a big fan of crowds, either. though i am a cheapskate.


* if i were to go shopping today i would be on the hunt for cute clothes and shoes, as always. i might be an addict. maybe.


* the best thing i ate yesterday was probably the hot chocolate i made for my stepsister and i. it.was.amazing.


* something i've been learning lately is that not everyone always likes the truth and it next to never matters what other people think about you. i work to tell the truth, even if someone isn't going to like it, and i've gotten to the point where if you don't like me, you can just leave me the hell alone because i don't really care. and i feel like that's a healthy place to be.


* i cannot start my day without putting mascara on and drinking my tea. in that order.


* my nighttime attire consists of well... it varies. basically, tank top and pants or shorts.


* i am looking forward to getting new clothes. starting oliver. starting over. writing my letter to juliet.



i am mildy in love with most things shakespeare, especially romeo and juliet. it's my favorite. the part of me that's still a hopeless romantic and believes in that stuff believes in romeo and juliet more than anything else in this world.


which is why i'm writing a letter to juliet.


(picture via weheartit)

No comments: