Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

fill-in-the-blank friday

i've missed these things. and, in an effort to get back into this whole blogging thing... here's a fill-in-the-blank friday brought to you by lauren at the little things we do.


1. The best thing I did all week was prep for homecoming, homecoming, HOMECOMING, and bond with kenzie. and hug my boyfriend. and actually READ and finish one of my english books before the deadline.


2. rainy days filled with coffee and books and cuddles make me super happy.






3. Pets are completely freakin' adorable and good listeners. my cat may be fat and mean and homicidal, but i still love her to death <3

4. my friends {which include my mom and my boyfriend :P} are the best thing about my life.


5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to cuddly clothes. and boots. and excuses to have long lazy days. and the leaves changing to pretty colors.



6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pretty ring {i for sure lost one of mine, and seem to have misplaced the other one} or a locket. but i always want a locket.


7. This weekend I am going to dance my heart out, have lots of fun, and have fun at play practice.


happy friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope homecoming was super fun!! and yes yes yes to the rainy day cuddling! it's the best :)

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}