Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Playlist -- 4/16

Anyone who knows me or has seen my old blog  knows that I happen to like making playlists.
Rather long playlists, sometimes. 
I'll try to keep mine short today, seeing as I have yet another school outing to go to.
At least I don't have to go to anymore after this one! =D
The Playlist....
  • Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
  • Realize - Colbie Caillat
  • Battle - Colbie Caillat
  • Droplets - Colbie Caillat & Jason Reeves
  • Fall Away - The Fray
  • Free Fallin' - John Mayer
  • In Your Atmosphere - John Mayer
  • Say - John Mayer
  • Not Myself - John Mayer
  • Daughters - John Mayer
  • I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) - John Mayer
  • Assassin - John Mayer
  • Gravity - Jordyn Shellhart
  • Still That Girl - Jordyn Shellhart
  • Terrified - Katherine McPhee & Jason Reeves
  • Ooh Oh - Keri Noble
  • You and Me - Lifehouse
  • Amazed - Lonestar
  • Lost - Michael Bublé
  • Home - Michael Bublé
  • Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
  • Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
  • Sunrise - Norah Jones
  • Be Here - Parachute
  • The Mess I Made - Parachute
  • Strange World - Parachute
  • Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow
Just my basics...
Now, back to schoolwork. 
UGH.
Later lovelies. 
♥ Loralei

No comments: