Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10 in '10 -- My Chick Lit List So Far

Soooo.... 
I stole the button for the 10 Chick Lit Books in '10 off of my friend Emma's blog. 
And it looks like fun. 
Mainly because chick lit is like my genre. It's what I love to read and write. 
So, my list so far is....:
  • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  • Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
  • Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
  • Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
  • Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
  • Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
  • The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
  • Devilish by Maureen Johnson
  • Chicks With Sticks Trilogy by Elizabeth Lehnard 
  • Airhead by Meg Cabot
And that's only so far ;)
Actually, I think that was mostly in the past month or so... 
Needless to say, I read rather fast. 
♥ Loralei

No comments: