Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!!

I am taking a break from catching up on schoolwork because of my hospital scare to have a little fun. 
I mean, come ON. Who doesn't love movies?!

Again, this is from Lauren's blog -- though I always steal it from Annie Cristina =)

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is either 10 Things I Hate About You or He's Just Not That Into You.

2. My favorite movie as a child was Oliver and Company. That has to be the best animated Disney movie EVER. In my opinion. I tried to watch my old cassette tape of it a few weeks ago... It doesn't work anymore... It broke =P

3. The best movie quote ever is I actually don't have an answer for this one. I can't remember the whole little monologue at the end of He's Just Not That Into you, but if I could, that would be it.

4. My favorite actress is either Alexis Bledel, Julia Stiles, or Drew Barrymore. I love all of them. My favorite actor is Peter Facinelli.

5. The movie I could watch over and over again is Never Been Kissed or The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies. Never Been Kissed is one I can really relate to, and Drew Barrymore is fantastic.

6. My favorite movie genre is obviously romances. I prefer romantic comedies, but I'll watch any kind of romantic movie. I'm a chick flick type of girl.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is I still REALLY want to see Remember Me or The Last Song. I ended up never getting to see Remember Me, because it went out of theaters fast where I am. I still need to read The Last Song.



It's been a long week. Thank God it's Friday.
Oh, and I get to go to THE ZOO tomorrow!!!!
LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!

Loralei

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I love "Oliver and Company!" Great answers. :)

Rissa said...

Haha, thanks =) that is *still* one of my favorite movies. Sometimes it catches me off-guard at the end and I cry a little like when I was little -- nobody wants cute little Oliver or the girly to die!