Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

saturdays are for...
being lazy and sleeping in until 1 or 2.
wearing comfy clothes.
drinking as much hot tea and coffee as i want {because at school it always turns into what my grandpa called "computer coffee" [i get my tech-y habits from him - he always got distracted on the computer! and drank coffee all day....]}.
looking at my grandpa and grandma's old picture album{s}.
taking pictures. 
doing homework when i have it and being grateful when i don't.
reading books.
writing books and stories and poems and blog posts.
talking to best friends.
fuzzy socks.
daydreaming about chapel hill {a part of me wants that chapter to hurry up and get here... the other is saying slow the eff down!!!!!}
time with mom.
playing with my hair.
pampering myself.
catching up on the blogs i like to read {all of which are in the side bar, but rockstar diaries and the little things we do are my favorites right now } and fawning over the pretty things.
cleaning and laundry.
getting rid of things i don't need.
playing with khamir.
daydreaming in general.


a week from today, i will be getting ready to dance around and be silly with my four best friends. hopefully it'll live up to all that i want it to be {aka fun}. because right about now i need some fun, especially with exams coming up and me catching senioritis a semester early.

happy saturday!

No comments: