Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

acting class

hello, lovelies.

while i am a writer, i must admit that i am a t o t a l drama queen.

big surprise, right?

well, acting class is so far my total favorite class of my sophomore year. mr. w is awesomely funny, and i don't get yelled at for being dramatic. in fact, i get applauded for being dramatic.

ahem, WOOT!

awesome people, too.
even though zoezoe ain't in there.
but levi and faraah are awesome.

i seem to always have free time in computer apps, which i love. this always happens in computer class. i type too fast, apparently. when i don't have twitter to distract me...
today i even made my flyer about NaNoWriMo!

so, anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year? i am hoping i'll be able to, but if school keeps me too busy, i'll have to give in... again. plus, i might have to start taking tap dance in November so that i can try out for "Thoroughly Modern Milly" in the spring.

my only problem is that, while i have great rhythm mostly, i do not have it in my feet. at all. i feel sorry for the girls that were in my ballet class when i was little. they had their feets stomped on.

oopsie daisy....

they need to fix the climate in this school. they already more or less fixed the social climate, but i mean the
c l i m a t e
climate. as in, one day it is burning hot, and the next it's freezing cold. dubya tee eff, WHS!

my grade school enemy is now a rather good friend of mine - we have to work together in algebra 2, and we sit next to each other in bio. it's no use hating her. and she's actually not as mean as i thought she was.

and yes, i am just rambling on and on right now. i don't feel like doing anything else.

the first official home game of the season (football wise) is tomorrow night. i might try and go. though i'd rather go to greene's home game. i want to root for my boys there. i can be a better cheerleader for them than the cheerleaders can.
i may or may not be a little louder than them...
o k, f i n e. a l o t  l o u d e r.

i s u m m a r y . . .
i am a loud mouth drama queen, and dang proud of it.

xoxo,
rissa


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yay everyone is blogging again! Glad to hear school is off to a decent start for you. I'll be starting full time next week and I'm SO excited!

As always you need help in
Math I'm teaching grades 10-12 this year so let me know ;)